Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome!

So, its my first time with this blog business.  Carrie Bradshaw, I'm not, although, I do think it would be cool to be her every once in a while.  I'm also no Doogie Howser, M.D. (remember how he used to sit down in front of his computer after every episode and write on his computer?), I always thought he was so cool.  This is just a place for me to say what I feel when a facebook status update just won't do.  Sometimes I have a lot to say about a lot of subjects, and a little to say about a few too.  Sometimes (more often than not) I say what's on my mind and I get in trouble, but I'd rather it be out there than for you to have to wonder what I'm thinking.  So, that, in a nut shell is what this will be about.  Follow if you want, don't follow if you want, whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment